Astor is made up of five human kingdoms.
- New Astoria is the oldest kingdom with both the richest and the sadest history. New Astoria is the largest northwest island of Astor.
- Brovinia is the largest and strongest kingdom. Taking up most of the northern part of the continent.
- The mountainous kingdom of Malatov is directly south of Brovinia and is the larger kingdom’s greatest rival.
- Past the mountains of Malatov you will find the desert kingdom of Shern. With Malatov acting as both a natural and political buffer from the aggressive Brovinia. The mysterious Shern keep to themselves.
- Galan is a small, noble kingdom. The desert of Shern keeps Galan isolated from the rest of the continent. While they might otherwise have been a valuable ally to Malatov and New Astoria against Brovinia, they have their own problems to deal with.